Emma Stone has moved in with her boyfriend Andrew Garfield.
The 23-year-old actress started dating the 28-year-old actor after meeting him on the set of ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ last autumn and the pair have now set up home together in New York City.
A friend of the couple told Life & Style magazine: “They have a really nice apartment.”
The couple did most of the decorating themselves although they did enlist the help of an interior designer to make sure everything was perfect in their first joint home.
The pal added: “They wanted a subtle, understated look that was comfortable.”
Emma and Andrew’s decision to move in together is just the latest indication that the pair’s romance is going from strength-to-strength.
The friend explained: “They’re in a good place. Both of them are very nice people, very down-to-earth and caring. They’re just two cool people.”
in ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ Andrew plays the titular superhero and his alter-ego Peter Parker, while Emma portrays his love interest Gwen Stacy.
- avengersfangirl014 likes this
- hendrixcosima reblogged this from markofthespiderman
- guozp likes this
- hiccupsforbreakfast likes this
- blandinavian likes this
- imstonedtothebone likes this
- sherralotz likes this
- goldenholdens reblogged this from anniewilliams
- sparrowsandowls reblogged this from markofthespiderman
- ggarfield reblogged this from markofthespiderman
- anniewilliams reblogged this from markofthespiderman
- perkinsed likes this
- markofthespiderman reblogged this from estoners
- stardust26 likes this
- thelove-wethink-wedeserve reblogged this from estoners
- estoners posted this